RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as One™ from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world. Today, more than 350,000 businesses worldwide rely on RingCentral to connect employees, boost workforce productivity, share knowledge, and strengthen customer relationships – however, and wherever they want.
Partner with the leader in cloud communications and provide the complete communications system to your customers. Since 2003, RingCentral has been eliminating the barriers created by complex on-premise hardware with a cloud communications system that reinvents business communications.
RingCentral frees people to work the way they want in today’s mobile, distributed workforces. RingCentral’s state-of-the-art infrastructure helps 350,000-plus businesses thrive by providing voice, fax, text, audio conferencing, web meetings, and collaboration. RingCentral combines the power and flexibility of the cloud with enterprise-class solutions to drive the business forward anywhere, anytime. World-class product, recognized as a 2018 Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for UCaaS, Worldwide for the fourth consecutive year Operates on an open cloud platform with more than 10 years of R&D Global Office: connecting the global workforce with a single communications system.
RingCentral Developer’s Platform: stack services for stickiness, and provides customized workflow solutions. Learn more here.
Contact Center: robust and versatile contact center solution is easy to deploy, integrate, and scale. Learn more here.
RingCentral Engage: omni-digital platform to increase customer satisfaction, improve agent productivity, and ultimately generate significantly higher revenue.
A solution for business of all sizes and verticals
Platform, security, architecture
- Carrier-grade reliability with active monitoring for VoIP quality of service (QoS)
- Open cloud computing platform with unlimited scalability
- World-class network operations center (NOC) monitored 24/7
- Industry-leading security systems and processes with quarterly audits
- Multiple state-of-the-art data centers located in the US, Europe, and Singapore among others
Partner Program, Channel Harmony: Championing your success
- Awarded a CRN 5-star Partner Program, 2019 Partner Program Guide for the third consecutive year
- End-to-end partner support that encompasses sales, implementation, and the ongoing support of our partners
- Channel Harmony: Through the signature and subject-matter-expert programs, RingCentral enables partners to close deals of any size with additional resources and provides 100% of commissions to all parties
- No cost, on-demand certifications and continuous training for our partners