The CloudGenix® SD-WAN Instant-On Network (ION) models of hardware and software devices enable the integration of a diverse set of WAN connection types, improved application performance and visibility, enhanced security, and compliance, and reduce the overall cost and complexity of your WAN. Built with the intent to reduce remote infrastructure, CloudGenix SD-WAN enables the cloud-delivered branch.
- Zero-touch provisioning and deployment: Gain the advantage of automatic configuration and device claiming.
- Instant visibility into application performance: Understand how applications are performing and identify the root cause of app performance issues.
- Cloud and SaaS application deployment confidence: Meet the performance and availability demands required, including remote office WAN high availability, bandwidth, consistent latency, and dynamic path selection.
CloudGenix Clarity: Included in the software subscription, Clarity provides unparalleled, actionable insights into the health and performance of your WAN application and links to help with network planning, problem resolution, and analytics. With instant visibility into application performance, you can better understand your network health and usage to determine more effective policy decisions on your network.
- Network DVR License: With this optional license, customers can retain and access up to 90 days of statistics, policy, configuration, alarms, and alerts. Network DVR is licensed per ION device.
- WAN Clarity Reporting License: With this optional license, customers have access to auto-generated and downloadable reports giving network operators insight across various dimensions of their entire CloudGenix fabric; for example, utilization trends and hotspots to help customers determine if they need to do circuit upgrades or simply adjust their policies.
CloudGenix Zone-Based Firewall License: CloudGenix ION devices include an application-based, zone-based firewall (ZBFW) configured using the same top-down, application-centric policies used for performance and path selection, ensuring compliance across different network circuits and interfaces. CloudGenix ZBFW is a lightweight security solution used for securing the WAN perimeter and segmenting traffic within a branch site. Further, CloudGenix ION can be configured to use on-premises security devices or external, hosted security services to provide further security for remote offices.