Can you answer these questions with confidence?
- When is the last time you had a security audit?
- If your CEO asked for a report to confirm you are not breached what would you show them?
- What Product do you use to secure the Network?
- How do you protect against zero day attacks?
- How do you handle encrypted traffic
- Do you use Virtual Desktop?
- How do you secure data center?
Let’s face it, threats and applications have changed. Most executives we talked to across the country tell us some of their top concerns:-
- HTTP traffic is coming in and out of Port 80 and 443 and traditional firewalls don’t have the visibility to see exactly what is traversing the network these days, let alone what users are actually doing.
- Some companies have tried deploying different “firewall helpers” – like an Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS), proxies or URL filtering devices – but applications and threats can still get around them. Adding all of these additional devices also makes your network administration more complex & costly.
- Attackers and attacks are getting more targeted, evasive and advanced, deploying unknown exploits and unique malware that current day endpoint security is not equipped to prevent or even prevent.
Palo Alto Networks’ game-changing security platform natively brings together all key network security functions, including a next-generation firewall, URL filtering, IDS/IPS, and advanced threat protection. Because these functions are purposely built into the platform from the ground up and they natively share important information across the respective disciplines, we ensure better security than legacy firewalls, UTMs, or point threat detection products. The Palo Alto Networks platform can: Eliminate gaping holes in an organization’s security posture because it natively provides the right network security technologies and applies them in the right place in the network.
Safely enable applications and business operations because protection is based on a fine-grained visibility, correlation, and control of what matters most in today’s modern computing environments: applications, users,and content, not just ports and IP addresses.
Eliminate the age-old compromise between security posture and business performance that organizations have faced for years because it is natively architected to operate in modern networks with new technology initiatives such as cloud computing, software-defined data centers, and mobility in mind.
With our platform, organizations can safely enable the use of all applications critical to running their business, maintain complete visibility and control, confidently pursue new technology initiatives, and protect the organization from the most basic to sophisticated cyber-attacks—known and unknown.
Palo Alto Networks is assessed as a Leader, mostly because of its NGFW focus, and because of its consistent visibility in Gartner shortlists for advanced firewalls use cases, frequently beating competition on feature quality.”
--Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Network Firewalls
The VM-Series next-generation firewall that can be deployed in a range of public and private cloud computing environments based on technologies from VMware®, Amazon® Web Services, Microsoft®, Citrix® and KVM.
Panorama network security management lets you view all firewall traffic, manage device configuration, push global policies, and generate reports on patterns or incidents—all from one central location.
Our security subscriptions allow you to safely enable applications, users and content by adding natively integrated protection from known and unknown threats both on and off the network.
Traps replaces traditional antivirus with multi-method prevention, a proprietary combination of advanced malware and exploit prevention methods that protect users and endpoints from known and unknown threats.
Aperture looks directly into SaaS applications, providing full visibility into the activities of users and data while granular controls maintain policy to eliminate data exposure and threat risks.